General
   >> Websites
Thread views: 8150 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

magicka
(journeyman)
07/27/03 02:18 PM
website image uploads  

I just started using the website option - im not even advertising it yet, just wanted to get it started and begin taking setting it up..

But - whenever i list auctions i get the proper screens and the 'website' update' option after listing, but when i select yes to update, aw2k is uploading ALL the images of ALL my online auctions everytime.

am i missing a setting somewhere when it will only add the new auctions and not reupload the images that are already in my ftp space everytime?

thanks!

ps - on the subject of websites. couldnt there be an easy way added to include current auctions when updating your site? (i imagine i could change status and do it but itd be a huge job for alot of auctions) thanks again.

Edited by magicka on 07/27/03 02:24 PM (server time).

magicka
(journeyman)
08/03/03 04:20 PM
Re: website image uploads new [re: magicka]  

ok, im paying attention again to my website update and it still seems to upload information for all lots each time, i just watched it update 24 auctions 20 of which were already on the website with no reason (?) to update.

am i missing something here or is there a way for aw2k to only update the lots that are not already there and stop sending the same images and lot info everytime i add 1 lot?

thanks

AuctionWizardAdministrator
(Auction Wizard Team)
08/19/03 11:23 AM
Re: website image uploads new [re: magicka]  

Auction Wizard 2000 tracks which images have been uploaded to your web space. When listing or updating websites the software will only upload images that have not already been uploaded to your web space. When updating websites all of the web pages are re-uploaded, in case changes were made the Auction Lots since the last time the pages were uploaded.

-- The Auction Wizard Team

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads