Catch-All
   >> Everything Else
Thread views: 7179 Previous threadView all threads*Flat Mode*

bluepennylady
(enthusiast)
09/16/06 03:20 PM
Re: Suggestsion [re: tvalley]  

Hi,

Welcome! AW2000 is indeed a very powerful tool!! And I am glad you have given it a whirl.

In answer to some of your suggestions.

HTML email is on the suggestion list. And will be looked at down the road.But I don't know when.

The ability to add Inventory Items onto a single Auction lot does exist. I use it frequently. But not Stock Inventory Items. If I wish to bundle Stock Inventory Items, I will duplicate the Stock Inventory Item and not select the "Stock" field. The create an Auction lot, go to the Inventory Tab on the Auction lot and start adding Inventory Items. You can track how many of a product you sell using Reports. You will need to customize the report to better fit your needs. You might try looking at the Reports, if you have not already.

You can create listing in HTML complete with image tags. However you cannot use any of the existing AW2K templates at the same time. There are advantages and disadvantages to using HTML in the description and not using an AW2K listing template. Did you find the ability to add Page Components when editing the Listing template?

Thanks for your suggestions and for taking the time to post them. The HTML templates is on the suggestion list. But I don't know when it will be implemented.

If you find you need help, please don't hesitate to ask.

Judy/blue

Entire thread
Subject  Posted byPosted on
*Suggestsion  tvalley09/16/06 09:24 AM
..Re: Suggestsion  bluepennylady09/16/06 03:20 PM
.*Re: Suggestsion  Tradeguy09/16/06 03:54 PM
.*Re: Suggestsion  bluepennylady09/16/06 06:04 PM
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads