Configuration
   >> FTP Accounts
Thread views: 8541 Previous threadView all threadsNext threadFlat Mode*

bluepennylady
(old hand)
04/13/07 07:57 PM
Re: Problem with FTP [re: maisey]  

Maisey,

Let me see if I can perhaps clear up the image thing a bit. When you add an Image to an Inventory Item, you click "Add Image" and then find whereever the image is at. In your case, your hard drive. Images added to either an Inventory Item or an Auction lot in Aw2K are literally saved in an Image table in AW2K. You can if you so choose, delete the image off your hard drive out of My pictures or wherever. Just don't delete the image in AW2K. As the image added to AW2K is inside of the AW2K folder.

When you use AW2K to upload images to your web space, AW2K creates its own directory and writes the URL for every image. Which is vitally important as it conserves space and management time. As AW2K will delete unneeded images from your web space according to the settings you select in your Program options thus conserving web space.

The URL , aw2K/Lotlmg.jpg is the URL AW2K writes for you for every image it uploads. so that URL is normal. If you go to your web space and look at your file directories, you are going to see an AW2K directory. Inside of that directory is where all the images are stored.

Does that help at all? If not, let me know and I will try again.

By the way, I looked at your first listing. I like the purple color

Judy/blue

Entire thread
Subject  Posted byPosted on
*Problem with FTP  maisey04/13/07 05:23 PM
..Re: Problem with FTP  bluepennylady04/13/07 07:57 PM
.*Re: Problem with FTP  maisey04/14/07 07:32 AM
.*Re: Problem with FTP  bluepennylady04/14/07 07:47 AM
.*Re: Problem with FTP  maisey04/14/07 08:11 AM
.*Re: Problem with FTP  bluepennylady04/14/07 09:39 AM
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads