Configuration
   >> FTP Accounts
Thread views: 8542 Previous threadView all threadsNext threadFlat Mode*

maisey
(stranger )
04/14/07 07:32 AM
Re: Problem with FTP [re: bluepennylady]  

Dear Judy,
"My God, I think she's Got it!" I took your advice, and looked at my web space, and yes, there was that directory! After using eBay's Seller Assistant Pro for years, I just couldn't figure the FTP out. This makes it easy! Thank you, thank you !! I have been butting my head up against a wall for weeks, because eBay has stopped supporting SAPro, and was forcing us to go to Blackthorne Pro. That is a hideous program, and to pay 300 a year for no direct support, it is just embarrassing. Since they have stopped supporting SA pro I've lost thousands of dollars in sales. I even tried the eBay Seller Management, then I realized it was web based! And that wasn't easy to navigate through. Auction Wizard 2000 seemed the closest to SA Pro, so I picked it and paid for it, and in 3 days I've got it, I think. Thank you for taking the time to explain it. I have to say that I'm so impressed by all the listings you have posted. Someday maybe I'll have 1100 plus items up for sale. Although, it would be more than all my inventory!!
Can't thank you enough-
Maisey

Entire thread
Subject  Posted byPosted on
*Problem with FTP  maisey04/13/07 05:23 PM
.*Re: Problem with FTP  bluepennylady04/13/07 07:57 PM
..Re: Problem with FTP  maisey04/14/07 07:32 AM
.*Re: Problem with FTP  bluepennylady04/14/07 07:47 AM
.*Re: Problem with FTP  maisey04/14/07 08:11 AM
.*Re: Problem with FTP  bluepennylady04/14/07 09:39 AM
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads