Introductions
   >> Introductions
Thread views: 17279 Previous threadView all threadsNext threadFlat Mode*

donnahaley2002
(stranger )
04/17/08 11:26 PM
New to AW  

Hello, My name is Donna and I am trying AW during the trial period. I am looking for a program that can meet my selling needs and hope someone out there has some good ideas that may be able to help. =o)

I usually have hundreds of items in my eBay store at once and am currently using Turbo Lister. I am trying out AW since it has more features I need - I am also planning to use other auction sites as eBay is crazy with their fees! =o) However, I am having difficulty learning to use all of AW's features! (smile)

Here are a few questions:

1.) I liked Turbo Lister because I could create a main template and just change the picture and title to list Multiple Items. Can you do this in AW?
It seems I can create a template to use again by duplicating, but I still have to manually put in the shipping for international and many more clicks until just one item can be listed from Inventory to Store/Auction. Seems like there should be an easier way that I am missing...

2.) IF you CAN just use one template to create several listings (having domestic & international shipping, Etc. included), How does it work for the Inventory AND Auctions Tabs? It seems to me that you have to fill out more stuff when you move the Inventory over into the auction section. Is there a way they both work together? (Am I doing this the hard way? ...I first list in the inventory, then I click to move to auctions, then I click to que for listing...)

3.) Can you REVISE SEVERAL Listings at ONCE after they are online im my eBay store? Can you revise at all, without having to do it through eBay - one at a time?

4.) I really need to inventory ALL of my items, I have THOUSANDS to inventory. ---- Is it better to have my entire eBay Store and listings EMPTY and take the time to inventory everything and then reload to eBay?
- OR - Keep the listings I have on eBay and inventory them as I go? (If yes, how do I keep things in order?)

--> Any ideas on an easier way to do this?

5.) I am having a hard time learning AW, are there any tricks anyone may have for shortcuts?
- OR - any advise on the difference between AW and other listing programs out there?

Thank you for your time & help in advance.

It's a pleasure to meet everyone. :)

Donna

Entire thread
Subject  Posted byPosted on
.New to AW  donnahaley200204/17/08 11:26 PM
.*Re: New to AW  bluepennylady04/18/08 04:55 AM
.*Re: New to AW  donnahaley200204/18/08 09:35 AM
.*Re: New to AW  bluepennylady04/19/08 09:25 AM
.*Re: New to AW  bluepennylady04/18/08 09:42 AM
.*Re: New to AW  donnahaley200204/19/08 09:08 AM
.*Re: New to AW  bluepennylady04/19/08 09:19 AM
Jump to