Listing
   >> eBay
Thread views: 8750 Previous threadView all threadsNext threadFlat Mode*

tictictic_OnEbay
(journeyman)
04/28/06 07:47 PM
Re: Link Auction Gallery on eBay auction pages [re: bluepennylady]  

Hi again Judy,

I allow the default link to AW at the bottom of my auctions & Store items.

I added an HTML link as part of a formatted-text page component in my listing templates. This is the link:

<A HREF="http://bellat.pair.com/tic/aw2k/Views_and_Previews.html"><font size="5"><FONT COLOR="BLUE">Click here to visit tictictic's Auction Gallery</font></A>

This link opens my AW-generated website. Originally, there was a link at the bottom of my website (the same link that AW places by default in our auctions) which would take visitors to auctionwizard2000.com, where they could conceivably buy the AW2k software. On the advice of the eBay Support employee, I have now removed that link from my AW-generated website. Silly, because it's exactly the same link that is allowed in our auctions.

My purpose for including the link to my AW-generated website is to invite shoppers to view ALL my auctions on one page.

tictictic

Entire thread
Subject  Posted byPosted on
*Link Auction Gallery on eBay auction pages  tictictic_OnEbay04/13/06 04:22 PM
.*Re: Link Auction Gallery on eBay auction pages  tictictic_OnEbay04/19/06 05:29 PM
.*Re: Link Auction Gallery on eBay auction pages  bluepennylady04/28/06 05:36 AM
.*Re: Link Auction Gallery on eBay auction pages  tictictic_OnEbay04/28/06 11:31 AM
.*Re: Link Auction Gallery on eBay auction pages  bluepennylady04/28/06 07:23 PM
..Re: Link Auction Gallery on eBay auction pages  tictictic_OnEbay04/28/06 07:47 PM
.*Re: Link Auction Gallery on eBay auction pages  bluepennylady04/28/06 08:07 PM
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads