Listing
   >> eBay
Thread views: 8757 Previous threadView all threadsNext threadFlat Mode*

bluepennylady
(stranger )
04/28/06 08:07 PM
Re: Link Auction Gallery on eBay auction pages [re: tictictic_OnEbay]  

Hi,

That is what I thought but I wanted to make sure. There is a work around that is perfectly legal both on eBay and Overstock.

You can place a link on your eBay's About Me page that links back to your Corporate website "About Us" or whatever you call your personal page on your own website.

On that personal page have no links other than navigation. Then on the other pages, you can include all the links you want. One to your AW2000 generated websites and a link back to www.auctionwizard2000.com. As many as you want. The links would then be within the 3 landing page rule.

My links are set up that way. I have (I have lost count) how many AW2000 generated websites on my Corporate website. The AW2000 generated websites are used to categorize product to make is easier for viewers to find goodies. People routinely email from my website requesting "x" product they have seen.

You could also build a landing page inbetween the link on your Auctions and your Gallery. That landing page would then have another link to your AW2000 generated website. So then you could include the link to AW2000.

Either way will work. You will be surprised how many buyers will click through.

Judy
bluepennylady

Entire thread
Subject  Posted byPosted on
*Link Auction Gallery on eBay auction pages  tictictic_OnEbay04/13/06 04:22 PM
.*Re: Link Auction Gallery on eBay auction pages  tictictic_OnEbay04/19/06 05:29 PM
.*Re: Link Auction Gallery on eBay auction pages  bluepennylady04/28/06 05:36 AM
.*Re: Link Auction Gallery on eBay auction pages  tictictic_OnEbay04/28/06 11:31 AM
.*Re: Link Auction Gallery on eBay auction pages  bluepennylady04/28/06 07:23 PM
.*Re: Link Auction Gallery on eBay auction pages  tictictic_OnEbay04/28/06 07:47 PM
..Re: Link Auction Gallery on eBay auction pages  bluepennylady04/28/06 08:07 PM
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads