Listing
   >> eBay
Thread views: 6578 Previous threadView all threadsNext threadFlat Mode*

tictictic_OnEbay
(member)
11/06/06 02:16 PM
The AW catch phrase - invisible now  

I just can't stop talking about this, can I? Well, this is a twist on the same theme, namely eBay's incomprehensible search protocol.

We used to be able to run a Title and Description search on the phrase AW places (with our permission) at the bottom of our auctions . Here's the phrase:

Auction Wizard 2000 - The Complete Auction Management Software Solution

I would run this search to find, if not all, at least most, of the auctions listed by my fellow AWers. And I could also tell buyers who expressed concern over not going through the usual eBay Check-Out process (I've got one of them right now -- she's afraid the invoice I sent is some kind of spammer's trick -- sheesh!) that there were x-number of thousands of auctions on eBay which were created by the same program I use -- safety in numbers.

A n y w a y.........can't do this any more. Searching on all or any part of that catch phrase turns up zero results. Sucks, huh?

Sue

P.S. By the way, how do I get that catch phrase back? I removed it cuz eBay tech support said it wasn't allowed in Store listings -- I don't care anymore -- I want it back.

Entire thread
Subject  Posted byPosted on
.The AW catch phrase - invisible now  tictictic_OnEbay11/06/06 02:16 PM
.*Re: The AW catch phrase - invisible now  AquilaStamps11/06/06 04:49 PM
.*Re: The AW catch phrase - invisible now  bluepennylady11/06/06 03:31 PM
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads