Listing
   >> eBay
Thread views: 17687 Previous threadView all threadsNext threadFlat Mode*

tictictic_OnEbay
(enthusiast)
07/19/07 04:20 PM
Re: Links to eBay auctions missing item #, end date, etc. [re: bluepennylady]  

Forgot your second question....

Yes, the links work just fine (paths are the same; only the titles have changed), but I'm going to get aggravated very fast if I have to change the names of every link to an auction I want to bid on. It would be tedious to have to add the auction ID numbers and the end dates to every link I save.

I know, I'm supposed to be using my eBay Watch list for these, but why should I have to? I've been using Linkman for years. Did eBay get up this morning and think, "Hey, maybe people will be more likely to bid on auctions they add to their Favorites if we remove the end times/dates from the link names............" Uh, NO! We won't know when the auctions end, and we won't be able to arrange the links in order of end dates, unless of course, we have the wherewithal to add those bits of info to each and every link name. Just what I needed....another thing to be grumpy about!

Sue

Entire thread
Subject  Posted byPosted on
*Links to eBay auctions missing item #, end date, etc.  tictictic_OnEbay07/19/07 03:33 PM
.*Re: Links to eBay auctions missing item #, end date, etc.  bluepennylady07/19/07 03:36 PM
..Re: Links to eBay auctions missing item #, end date, etc.  tictictic_OnEbay07/19/07 04:20 PM
.*Re: Links to eBay auctions missing item #, end date, etc.  bluepennylady07/19/07 04:23 PM
.*Re: Links to eBay auctions missing item #, end date, etc.  tictictic_OnEbay07/19/07 04:40 PM
.*Re: Links to eBay auctions missing item #, end date, etc.  bluepennylady07/19/07 08:34 PM
.*Re: Links to eBay auctions missing item #, end date, etc.  tictictic_OnEbay07/23/07 06:36 PM
.*Re: Links to eBay auctions missing item #, end date, etc.  tictictic_OnEbay07/19/07 04:28 PM
.*Re: Links to eBay auctions missing item #, end date, etc.  bluepennylady07/19/07 08:54 PM
.*Re: Links to eBay auctions missing item #, end date, etc.  tictictic_OnEbay07/19/07 04:09 PM
.*IT'S FIXED: Links to eBay auctions missing....  tictictic_OnEbay07/23/07 06:38 PM
.*Re: IT'S FIXED: Links to eBay auctions missing....  bluepennylady07/23/07 06:55 PM
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads