Listing
   >> General
Thread views: 8307 Previous threadView all threadsNext threadFlat Mode*

bluepennylady
(old hand)
04/30/07 08:39 AM
Re: USPS Postal Changes [re: bluepennylady]  

Hi, All,

I have had numerous emails asking about updating Shipping options after all the USPS changes.

I thought I would let you all know what I have discovered. I have tried the "Mass Listing Editor" which eBay is encouraging all sellers to use to update their auctions. Although, there is quite a few things you can do with it, updating all the available shipping options is not one of them. Maybe eBay will make a change to the "Mass Listing Editor" but currently this is what you can do with it:

Edit Sub-Title, Title, Qty, Condition, Store categories, Only add to the item description.

The Selling price can be changed including the Reserve, Buy Now and Best Offer.

You can enable or disable offering Paypal as a payment method. Nothing else.

Domestic shipping. You can edit the Flat ship cost on the first service offered only. And add or change the handling cost for calculated shipping. No International options.

You can edit the Domestic handling time, Add the Get It fast and change the Shipping Discount offered.

Of course all the bells and whistles are available for upgrading. Gallery, Gallery Plus, Bold, Border, Highlight, Featured Plus and Home Page Featured.

You can add the Inventory Custom Labels.

Hope this helps you all. Happy selling!!

Judy/blue

Entire thread
Subject  Posted byPosted on
*USPS Postal Changes  bluepennylady04/20/07 11:40 AM
..Re: USPS Postal Changes  bluepennylady04/30/07 08:39 AM
.*Re: USPS Postal Changes  bluepennylady05/01/07 07:23 PM
.*Re: USPS Postal Changes  bluepennylady05/01/07 08:10 PM
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads