General
   >> Websites
Thread views: 28027 Previous threadView all threadsNext threadFlat Mode*

tictictic_OnEbay
(addict)
08/30/10 01:00 PM
Re: Exclude Etsy Lots from Auction Gallery? [re: bluepennylady]  

I'm afraid to mess with it unless I understand exactly what you are recommending.

Do you mean in the Html Template Manager, Show Templates of Type Website Lot Page, to delete the one I'm using? There are only two templates showing in that window -- the one I created and one of the built-in AW sample templates. If I delete the Lot page, will my eBay Lots still show up?? If so, why do I have the Website Lot Page template?

In case it's pertinent, in the Show Templates of Type Website Thumbnail Page, there are four templates listed:

1. an AW sample template
2. My Gallery background
3. another version of the same background (I don't even know which one I'm actually using, so I'm afraid to delete either of them)
4. one titled My Gallery Thumbnails

And I don't even actually know which template I'm using. When I view the source code of the Gallery, is there a command line that indicates which template I'm using?

And if I select the option to convert to HTML, you said to "change the link to the eBay page to an email address so the viewer can contact you directly."

Do you mean the link on my eBay listing pages? Sorry, I'm totally confused by this. You mean change the link text or the link itself? I'd have to edit a zillion listing templates.

Sue

Entire thread
Subject  Posted byPosted on
*Exclude Etsy Lots from Auction Gallery?  tictictic_OnEbay08/29/10 11:30 AM
.*Re: Exclude Etsy Lots from Auction Gallery?  bluepennylady08/29/10 01:52 PM
.*AW websites in general (was Exclude Etsy Lots)  tictictic_OnEbay08/30/10 01:23 PM
.*Re: AW websites in general (was Exclude Etsy Lots)  bluepennylady08/30/10 02:03 PM
.*Re: AW websites in general (was Exclude Etsy Lots)  tictictic_OnEbay08/30/10 02:40 PM
.*Re: AW websites in general (was Exclude Etsy Lots)  bluepennylady08/30/10 02:42 PM
.*Re: AW websites in general (was Exclude Etsy Lots)  tictictic_OnEbay08/30/10 04:06 PM
.*Re: AW websites in general (was Exclude Etsy Lots)  bluepennylady08/30/10 07:22 PM
.*Re: AW websites in general (was Exclude Etsy Lots)  bluepennylady08/30/10 01:43 PM
.*Re: Exclude Etsy Lots from Auction Gallery?  bluepennylady08/30/10 01:38 PM
..Re: Exclude Etsy Lots from Auction Gallery?  tictictic_OnEbay08/30/10 01:00 PM
.*Re: Exclude Etsy Lots from Auction Gallery?  bluepennylady08/30/10 01:33 PM
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads