General
   >> Websites
Thread views: 28027 Previous threadView all threadsNext threadFlat Mode*

tictictic_OnEbay
(addict)
08/30/10 01:23 PM
AW websites in general (was Exclude Etsy Lots) [re: bluepennylady]  

Something else about AW websites I've been meaning to ask......

★ Is there a way to set up your website template to always align text centered, even when it's aligned left in whatever listing template was used?

★ And how do you determine how many hits your AW website gets? Is it just a matter of adding a Page Component, selecting Type HTML, and entering the code for a counter? Counters have to be hosted somewhere, don't they? I'm so clueless about this stuff.

And even more questions occur to me.......

★ I have a not-ready-for-prime-time template that has been viewable online for years, but I have not uploaded/updated any of the Lots it refers to since I initially created it. Now I'm finally ready to update its content. The domain is the same as the domain for my eBay email address, but only a very tiny number of people would ever think to try it as a URL, so I have no idea how to promote the website's existence. I'd love to promote it from Etsy, but I have an idea that's verboten. I could include a link on my blog (along with the already-in-place links to my eBay and Etsy listings), but I keep reading about bloggers who are using free hosts being shut down when links take visitors to commercial sites. Any ideas here, Judy?

Thanks a bunch,
Sue

Edited by tictictic_OnEbay on 08/30/10 01:34 PM (server time).

Entire thread
Subject  Posted byPosted on
*Exclude Etsy Lots from Auction Gallery?  tictictic_OnEbay08/29/10 11:30 AM
.*Re: Exclude Etsy Lots from Auction Gallery?  bluepennylady08/29/10 01:52 PM
..AW websites in general (was Exclude Etsy Lots)  tictictic_OnEbay08/30/10 01:23 PM
.*Re: AW websites in general (was Exclude Etsy Lots)  bluepennylady08/30/10 02:03 PM
.*Re: AW websites in general (was Exclude Etsy Lots)  tictictic_OnEbay08/30/10 02:40 PM
.*Re: AW websites in general (was Exclude Etsy Lots)  bluepennylady08/30/10 02:42 PM
.*Re: AW websites in general (was Exclude Etsy Lots)  tictictic_OnEbay08/30/10 04:06 PM
.*Re: AW websites in general (was Exclude Etsy Lots)  bluepennylady08/30/10 07:22 PM
.*Re: AW websites in general (was Exclude Etsy Lots)  bluepennylady08/30/10 01:43 PM
.*Re: Exclude Etsy Lots from Auction Gallery?  bluepennylady08/30/10 01:38 PM
.*Re: Exclude Etsy Lots from Auction Gallery?  tictictic_OnEbay08/30/10 01:00 PM
.*Re: Exclude Etsy Lots from Auction Gallery?  bluepennylady08/30/10 01:33 PM
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads