General
   >> Auction Lots
Thread views: 5924 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Simmons_Ink
(stranger )
12/05/08 12:38 PM
Auction Updates  

I'm evaluating Auction Wizard 2000 (AW2K) as a potential (cheaper) alternative to Blackthorne. AW2K does not automaticly update auction status from eBay, either on startup or any schedule - is that correct? Also, the only way to update status from eBay is through menu button Tasks => Update All Auction Lots... - is that correct? And lastly, is it possible to selectively update, i.e. choose which lots to update? Thanks.

bluepennylady
(Carpal Tunnel)
12/05/08 12:55 PM
Re: Auction Updates new [re: Simmons_Ink]  

Good Day,

Welcome! It is a pleasure to meet you. I will be happy to answer any questions that you might have. That is if I can

Aw2K does not automatically update auction lots when you run it. You can easily manually update just a single auction lot if you so choose.. Which I do all of the time.

To update just a single auction lot, use the "Find" utility by Auction id or title and hit "Ctrl+D" on your keyboard. Or you can use "Auction site " Update lot".

But updating all the auction lots does not take long because only Auction lots that has had activity will update. So if no changes are detected, the lot or lots do not update.

When we come into the office in the morning, we load email and then we update all the Auction lots and generate invoices. After that during the day when something sells, we sometimes update just a single auction lot, or we may choose "Auction site > Update all lots" because if nothing has changed on eBay the only auction lots that update are those which have sold.

I hope that makes sense.

You will find AW2K is a very stable piece of software. Tons of features under the hood. Techinical support, should you ever need it, is unsurpassed. There is not a better tech support out there.

If you need assistance in setting up, etc. just give me a shout, I will be happy to help you.

Judy/blue

Visit my eBay store!
http://stores.ebay.com/bluepennylady?refid=store
Visit our website too!
http://www.pennyworthsales.com

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads