General
   >> Inventory Items
Thread views: 11058 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

triplef
(stranger )
03/11/07 08:40 PM
Inventory from store  

Ok i just sold a billion items on my ebay store..

probelm is its ebay store.. and AW doesnt seemto know abou them

i tried import from store same results..

i did get the email form the sales in aw.. just wandering how to create a sale ticket for that sale

bluepennylady
(old hand)
03/11/07 08:49 PM
Re: Inventory from store new [re: triplef]  

HI,

I am guessing you just set up AW2K and started using the program?

Not a problem. We can get you fixed up and running.

First, do you have an Auction profile for your eBay store as well as regular auctions. You must have an Auction profile set up. Then you can import all Online eBay store auctions. After you import the Online auctions, Update all the auctions, generate invoices and you are good to go.

To set up an Ebay Store auction profile, go to
File | Auction profiles.
Click the "Add" button.
On the "auction Site" drop down, select eBay Store. Complete all the fields exactly as you did for the regular eBay Auction profile.

After you have created and completed an eBay Store Auction Profile, then you can import all Online Auctions by going to Auction Site | Import Auctions | eBay stores.

After you import, go back to Auction Site | Update all lots. after that is when you generate invoices.

Keep in mind, AW2K will most likely pick up sold auctions from several days ago this first time around, so don't just notify all winning bidders. You better check each Invoice to be sure you haven't already got paid and shipped the item.

After this first time around, If you use AW2000 as intended, all auctions will be in the database as you use AW2K to list and update.

Does that help??

Judy/blue

triplef
(stranger )
03/11/07 09:10 PM
Re: Inventory from store new [re: bluepennylady]  

not really i did that.. already have normal auctions running and all goes as planned.. i used htis product for 1 year a while back

the problem is altough i go sales on the STORE on ebay itself.. when i download the autions AND stores.. via Auction site->Import auctions -> Auctions && STORE..

i checked both online + 14 days.
remove html tags..

i see it downloads seller page list etc but nothing else

after further investigation i see that 2 sales with same ebay id.. maybe thats confusing AW

EDIT:
acutally after DELETING that entry and reimporting now i see that both are ok.

however im not seing the last sales again.

bluepennylady
(old hand)
03/11/07 09:14 PM

Hi,

Have you generated Invoices? Go to Tasks | generate invoices.

Judy/blue

triplef
(stranger )
03/11/07 09:26 PM
Re: Inventory from store new [re: bluepennylady]  

it says all items already invoiced..

ALSO..

its a multi item store.. 500 items.. EBOOKS..

so i see the bidders in the bidders tab for that ID.. but i cant generate seperate invoices for all other users that got the book ..

only first one.

triplef
(stranger )
03/11/07 09:32 PM

never mind.. figured it out.. oh man..

had to tab thebuyers..then select that one then go to invoices.. then i saw it.. all good..

must be a wizard to be made to STEP us trough it ;)

hell aint it called Auction Wizard ;p

Also i bought this a year back in july.. i emailed you guys for my REG # but no answer...

at what email can i reach you at

bluepennylady
(old hand)
03/11/07 10:09 PM

Hi,

Excellent! I am glad you figured it out.

Email info@auctionwizard2000.com for the Registration number information. If you have not yet paid for your first license, you can do so by selecting the "Purchase or Renew License" button that appears on the first opening dialog box when starting AW2000. Tech support will then send you the registration number via email.

If you have need any further assistance or have questions, please don't hesitate to post.

Judy/blue

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads