General
   >> Ledger
Thread views: 15397 Previous threadView all threadsNext threadFlat Mode*

bluepennylady
(old hand)
02/18/07 06:24 PM
Re: Income/Expense [re: SGDeals]  

HI,

Welcome to Auction Wizard. Glad to have you on the boards and trying the software. You have selected an excellent software program for managing your Internet/Auction Business.

First about tech support. Tech support is far superior to any tech support out there. I have no idea why your email bounced. You can't ask for nor will you find a better tech support than Auction Wizard. Thom is an incredibly talented programmer, an excellent technician. And he just flat out knows what he is doing.

Yes you can enter in all your Auction related expenses in the Ledger. Just click the Add Ledger Record button ( "+") there are 3 choices. Invoice income. Non Invoice income as well as Expenses. When you select Expenses, you are then presented with an Add ledger record dialog box. Payee, memo, date, amount. You can even enter in the Check number if so desired in order to make it easier to track expenses.

AW2000 supports unlimited ID's. For each eBay Id, you create an Auction Profile.

I make local sales all of the time. If the sale of the green widget is associated with my Internet business as opposed to my retail, meaning the goody was or had been online, I use AW2000 to track the sale. If the product is on my retail sales floor, I do not use AW2000 to track the sale.

Auction Wizard has the ability to track Inventory, Auction lots, Invoices, manage email and a ledger. There is an extensive Report function in Aw2000. The Reports can be customized to fit individual needs. And the reports are quite useful. I use the Inventory reports for year end inventory.

I am not sure what you mean about buying something on eBay and entering it. Can you explain what you mean? And I'll see if I can help you.

Hope this helps a bit.

Judy/blue

Entire thread
Subject  Posted byPosted on
*Income/Expense  SGDeals02/18/07 05:14 PM
..Re: Income/Expense  bluepennylady02/18/07 06:24 PM
.*Re: Income/Expense  SGDeals02/18/07 06:46 PM
.*Re: Income/Expense  bluepennylady02/19/07 00:10 AM
.*Re: Income/Expense  SGDeals02/19/07 07:07 AM
.*Re: Income/Expense  bluepennylady02/19/07 07:18 AM
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads