General
   >> Ledger
Thread views: 15392 Previous threadView all threadsNext threadFlat Mode*

SGDeals
(stranger )
02/19/07 07:07 AM
Re: Income/Expense [re: bluepennylady]  

Hello again,
I am a one man, low volume seller on eBay. I buy much of my stock for resale through eBay, on one ID, and resell it later, (almost always on eBay) under a second ID. I don't use any type of auction management software, because with my volume I don't need it, although it would be nice to have..

I use a bookeeping program called Small Business accounting by Owl software. I enter any expenses I incur, and my sales income in that program. I have to manually enter all data, nothing can be imported. At the end of the year, I just print out my expense, income and profit summaries for my tax guy.

I guess what I'm trying to determine is if the Ledger portion of AW can take the place of my current bookkeeping program. And at the same time, if it could import any ebay purchace I make right in as an expense. If so, I can justify buying AW. I'm putting a lot of effort into selling more items, and I would like to have this type of managment in place before I were to fall behind.

Thanks again for all the time your taking to help me out. i really appreciate that.
Steve

Entire thread
Subject  Posted byPosted on
*Income/Expense  SGDeals02/18/07 05:14 PM
.*Re: Income/Expense  bluepennylady02/18/07 06:24 PM
.*Re: Income/Expense  SGDeals02/18/07 06:46 PM
.*Re: Income/Expense  bluepennylady02/19/07 00:10 AM
..Re: Income/Expense  SGDeals02/19/07 07:07 AM
.*Re: Income/Expense  bluepennylady02/19/07 07:18 AM
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads