General
   >> Ledger
Thread views: 15226 Previous threadView all threadsNext threadFlat Mode*

SGDeals
(stranger )
02/18/07 05:14 PM
Income/Expense  

Hi,
I downloaded AW2k many months ago, and never ran it until today. The free trial period is over, and re-downloading it didn't re-start the 60 day trial, so I havn't been able to play too much with it.

I have a very small part time company. I buy sell on Ebay, I currently use a accounting program that works well. I input all my expenses and income, and at the end of the year, I print out summaries for my tax guy.

My question is does AW2k have the ability for me to manually enter routine business expenses like printer paper, ink, parts, etc...? If I make a local sale, face to face, can I manully enter that? Will the program support both my eBay id's? If I buy a widget through ebay, can it be entered automatically, or do I have to manually enter everything?

Obviously, what I'm trying to find out is if it will support a (very) small business 100% or if it's a tool only for eBay.

By the way, I sent this question to: info@auctionwizard2000.com and it bounced. How is tech support? A bouncing email does not induce confidance.

Thanks!

Entire thread
Subject  Posted byPosted on
.Income/Expense  SGDeals02/18/07 05:14 PM
.*Re: Income/Expense  bluepennylady02/18/07 06:24 PM
.*Re: Income/Expense  SGDeals02/18/07 06:46 PM
.*Re: Income/Expense  bluepennylady02/19/07 00:10 AM
.*Re: Income/Expense  SGDeals02/19/07 07:07 AM
.*Re: Income/Expense  bluepennylady02/19/07 07:18 AM
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads