Configuration
   >> Miscellaneous
Thread views: 17315 Flat Mode*

bluepennylady
(Pooh-Bah)
09/20/08 01:03 PM
Re: populate an eBay store with an existing inventory [re: Nash]  

Nash,

I looked through every bit of documentation I have concerning seller rules and find nothing about a 24 hour rule. You do have to specify handling time now. so if your auctions state you ship within 1 business day from receipt of payment, then that is required. You can change that setting to whatever fits your business model.

tracking numbers are not required although they are highly suggested. And keep in mind, unless you are shipping FedEx or UPS, the number is really not a tracking number, it is really a delivery confirmation number. At least with the USPS> You can purchase tracking numbers on Express mail but not priority, parcel or First class just delivery confirmation numbers.

The "Pre-Sale" policy really isn't that complex of a policy. In short, eBay really wants the seller to have the item they have listed on hand (literally in their own facility) but in order to open the market up to drop shippers, they require you can fulfill the buyer's purchase within 30 days. And you must plainly state in your auction description the item is coming from a drop shipper.

This particular policy was covered in depth at the conference I just got back from. That is the only reason I am familiar with it.

Lots of businesses host their images separate from their other data.

Yes you can export the entire Inventory Items into a csv spreadsheet. I do it at inventory time 4 times a year at the store.

I have saved the essex files back to my computer and then saved them again into csv before. Just not that long ago. Worked pretty good. the RSS feed was a bit more challenging to do as there is stuff to delete out of the feed. I would have to really dig into the depths of this over 50 memory to recall exactly what I had to change

AW2000 does not currently support "Pre-filled information". I will pass your inquiry along to tech though.

Judy/blue

Visit my eBay store!
http://stores.ebay.com/bluepennylady?refid=store
Visit our website too!
http://www.pennyworthsales.com

Entire thread
Subject  Posted byPosted on
*populate an eBay store with an existing inventory  Nash09/19/08 07:32 PM
.*Re: populate an eBay store with an existing inventory  bluepennylady09/19/08 08:05 PM
.*Re: populate an eBay store with an existing inventory  Nash09/19/08 08:55 PM
.*Re: populate an eBay store with an existing inventory  mouse09/20/08 08:25 AM
.*Re: populate an eBay store with an existing inventory  Nash09/20/08 12:54 PM
.*Re: populate an eBay store with an existing inventory  bluepennylady09/20/08 05:39 AM
.*Re: populate an eBay store with an existing inventory  Nash09/20/08 12:53 PM
..Re: populate an eBay store with an existing inventory  bluepennylady09/20/08 01:03 PM
.*Re: populate an eBay store with an existing inventory  Nash09/20/08 01:56 PM
.*Re: populate an eBay store with an existing inventory  bluepennylady09/20/08 02:15 PM
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads